Sunday, November 9, 2014

Restoring a Vintage Car

Imagine you have a vintage car in your garage that’s been sitting there for like ages. You want to rekindle the moments you spend with that car. Your first drive, your first date on the road and all of the happy memories that you have with that car, you wanted to preserved them. I kind of like having that feeling now. I wanted to restore my beloved car and bring it back to its former glory.



With that plan in mind, I was researching on how pimp that old ride of mine. I know there’s a lot of work to do considering that picture above. It will need a repaint of course, I was thinking of the color blue, or green, that would be awesome! The engine is rusty, but fortunately, it is still in a good condition, needs a lot of job in there though.



For the interior, I will be having leather set cover of course. On the driver set, I will put on some automotive LED lighting. The ones they have in the movies, those are very cool, and it makes your interior have a good ambience.

I will put on a FM/AM radio and a CD player of course, listening to music while driving is fun especially when you’re with the family along the country side.

No comments :

Post a Comment