Tuesday, May 20, 2014

So I was Going Build This Awesome Audio Amplifier

For the longest time, I’ve been planning to build an Audio Amplifier for my room. I love listening to music, everybody does right? So I’ve done some research on what’s the best amplifier for my room. Then I found this high power audio amplifier that gives a 300 watts output. But man, this kind of output is huge so instead of using this for my room, I’ve decided to use it the whole house audio system. My family loves karaoke and loves to watch movie together, so this is perfect for that.



This 300 watts audio amplifier has a good circuit design in my opinion. According to the tutorial, the circuit has been designed to produce an audio amplifier that can be used for low efficiency speakers or outdoor sound systems since it can deliver 300W of power, so you can use cheap speakers and still create some good quality sounds.

We’ve seen this 300 W power amplifiers and are widely used in commercial installations, video conferences systems, houses of worship (so we can frequently see one of these on churches), hotels or motels, for driving small & medium-sized live PA systems, for bars, clubs, & restaurants, for live sound venues, and for industrial & retail stores. They are mostly preferred since they deliver reliable power, low distortion, and clean output in any occasion and in any time of events.

No comments :

Post a Comment